1. Thank and link to the person who nominated you. Thank you, Lea Nolan, for nominating me. You rock!
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the Award on to 10 deserving blog buddies. I’d like to pass this award on to: Laura Kaye, Stephanie Dray, Kerry Adrienne…and if I wasn’t so brain-dead, I’d have more people, but you’ll have to forgive my current, brain-dead state.
4. Contact those buddies and let them know. Check.
Seven Random Facts About Myself
- I am in love with animals. It’s true. If I could own every pet in the whole wide world, I would. In my life, I’ve had the following pets: cats, dogs, guinea pigs, hamsters, gerbils, anoles, mice, frogs, tadpoles, crayfish, fish, lovebirds, and there are probably more that I’m leaving off the list. I’m going to pick up a bunny just after I’m done writing this! I LOVE ANIMALS.
- I like all dumb, cute little things. I call these things “My things.” I have a lot of “things.” I make tiny crochet things, I horde dumb things that I find in stores. People get me dumb, little things and I collect them and cherish them and wouldn’t give them up for the world. So, if you find a dumb thing? Send it my way. I’ll give you my address. Really.
- I don’t like coffee, but I love lattes. If I drink coffee, half of it has to be milk and splenda, or else it’s just no good.
- I write really quickly. It’s almost ridiculous. The best I’ve done is banging out two thousand words in about 45 minutes, maybe a little more than that. When I’m on a roll, I’m unstoppable.
- I don’t wear gold jewelry. I hate it. Don’t get it for me or I’ll pawn it.
- I sleep with no less than five teddy bears. I have one panda pillowpet, a panda with a baby panda, two build-a-bears (one dressed like a fireman for my husband), a free bear that came with the newspaper, and Casino, the Lucky Bear from Harrah’s. Don’t forget my mini Abominable snowman either. He’s most important. When my husband comes to bed, he has to throw all the bears on the floor to make room for himself.
- I am a dork. I play xbox (specifically MW3), I play D&D, I play online RPGs…some people just don’t know this about me, but deep down inside, I’m the dorkiest dork ever. Just don’t tell anyone or I’ll have to kill you.